Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Moving!!

Hello All!

You have not heard from me in a while because I am preparing to move back to Chattanooga, TN. I have accepted a family counselor position with Youth Villages, so I will begin my work there immediately following graduation. Huge step, but I am ready.

I am writing to plead with all of you who live in the DFW area. I am trying to sell most of my furniture since I will be moving home. The big pieces that I need to sell are a breakfast cart with two stools and a computer desk and chair. If you or anyone you know might be interested, please check out my Moving Sale blog www.bonniesale.blogspot.com Some of the items on there are already sold, but they are noted in BIG RED LETTERS :)

Thanks for your help!!

7 Comments:

At 4/25/2007 9:55 PM, Blogger Ang said...

At the moment, my cell phone is dead, but by tomorrow it will not be. Anyway, I was wanting to know if we could hang out Saturday night. I need to eat with a group of friends earlier that evening, but thought we could get together after that. Are you guys busy? One sad thing is, Lauren will be out of town so she can't hang out.

 
At 5/23/2007 9:41 AM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

how about an update with pretty pictures from tennessee!

 
At 6/12/2007 9:08 AM, Blogger Barb said...

I agree with Chris - where's the latest update? I miss hearing from you. Hope all is going well in Tennessee.

 
At 6/27/2007 1:30 PM, Blogger Ang said...

Okay, seriously, an update please!!!

 
At 7/02/2007 2:52 PM, Blogger Vern Charette Jr. said...

Yeah, where is the latest?
We miss you around the office...Now there are no ladies around to talk college football!

Verno

 
At 5/12/2011 2:15 AM, Anonymous puppy dogs for sale said...

At the moment, my cell phone is dead, but by tomorrow it will not be. Anyway, I was wanting to know if we could hang out Saturday night. I need to eat with a group of friends earlier that evening, but thought we could get together after that. Are you guys busy? One sad thing is, Lauren will be out of town so she can't hang out.

 
At 6/03/2011 11:25 PM, Anonymous where to buy puppies said...

I agree with Chris - where's the latest update? I miss hearing from you. Hope all is going well in Tennessee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home