Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, February 26, 2007


Well, I am about to finally post several pictures. The first pictures that you will see will be from my recent bday and a my first bday. I thought it would be nice to see how much I have grown (ha ha).
Then, I will post some pics from our recent painting extravaganza. Lauren moved to a new salon, so we had the privilege of painting her new room. We had a lot of fun with this!

Then I am going to post some pics that will give you a good idea of why I am often laughing so hard that my stomach hurts when Chris and I get together. Last Oct. we went to Gardenridge to pick up a few things. Well, since it was around Halloween, they had several costume type things in the store and so Chris and I had a lot of fun and were able to capture some of it on camera. So enjoy...
Happy Birthday to me! Chris and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for my bday, and this is the Godiva cheesecake all for me! It was very good.



Tis is me on my first birthday. Arent we all glad that I was able to learn to use a fork.





We were very glad that Chris volunteered to get on the ladder. He was the master painter!


Angela working hard. She did a great job seeing as this was her first time to paint.




Lauren taking a break




Hey! Get back to work!



Hail to the King!

Eat more chicken!

2 Comments:

At 2/27/2007 9:28 AM, Blogger Ang said...

Shoot, we're even sexy when we're painting.

 
At 2/27/2007 4:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Well, I thought I'd check out your blog to see what it's like, and I must say, I am quite offended by the title and what's underneath it. Ugh! I have to give a big ROLL TIDE here just to redeem your blog! Anyway, hope you're doing well. I miss seeing you and kidding back and forth. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home