Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

For all of you faithful readers, I will give an update.

Things have been a little rocky for the past couple of weeks. I started school on the 18th. This is my last semester of seminary.....Praise The Lord! I am grateful for the experience that I have had these past 3 1/2 years, but I am a tad ready to get the heck outta TX. So, my first weekend of being back in school was spent being sickly with sinus congestion. I got over that only to get sick the very next weekend with food poisoning. It was B -A - D!! I would not wish that on my worst enemy, I felt like I was near death. It took me three full days to recover from that junk. So, I am getting better now and hope that I dont get sick anymore, because it was zero fun.

I do have a pretty busy schedule for school this semester, but nothing in comparison to last semester. I am trying not to get senioritis as I approach graduation, so I am just trying to keep myself busy.

In a couple of weeks I will be flying home to attend the wedding of my best friend from High School, Candice. I am very excited about seeing her and her beau and I am also excited about getting in my dad's new hottub! Wahoo!

So, things are still pretty busy here. I hope to post some more pics soon, but I tend to forget while I am at home. I usually crash after work and there is little brain activity, but I will try to remeber soon!

Peace Out

1 Comments:

At 2/07/2007 11:16 AM, Blogger Ang said...

Okay, so I wanted to give you my e-mail address so that maybe I could get the pics that were on Chris' blog a few weeks back. It's angngc@hotmail.com. Then I need you to call on of the McLendonHills because we need to possibly move the Keg to Saturday night instead of Friday night. Anyway, miss you guys and talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home