Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Major Update

Ok, so much has gone on since my last post. First of all, Chris graduated from Seminary on December 15th! Way to go! Then, a week after he graduated we made our trek back to the southeast. We first stopped off in at his parent's house in GA, then I went to have Christmas with my family in TN, then Chris joined me in TN for a couple of days. Then, only a week after we left TX, we made the trek back to TX. Chris has moved into a new apt, so we brought back a big load of furniture for his new apt. Then, on New Year's day, we had the most fun at the Cotton Bowl. For you non-Auburn fans out there, Auburn beat Nebraska in the Cotton Bowl! Wahoo, War Eagle. Then, of course we started back to work on the next day. I will begin my final semester of seminary next week on the 18th. This is a very fun, sad, exhilarating, and surreal time for me. I cant believe that I have made it to the end. Just a year ago, I had no idea when I would be able to finish seminary, but I am so glad that the Lord has been so faithful to see me to the end. I wanted to give up many times, but I am so glad that I stuck it out. Below you will find many of the pictures from graduation, holiday, and bowl game! Also, check Chris' blog for more pictures.

Chris and I after graduation

Sheriff Patrick on the bucking bull and Uncle Chris

2 Comments:

At 1/10/2007 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet!!!

 
At 1/12/2007 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red panties and a cape!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home