Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007


Well, I have been sick AGAIN...just in time for Valentine's Day. I started feeling really bad last Wednesday and my fever got up to around 103. So, I stayed home in the bed pretty much all day Thursday through Sunday. I did tough it out on Thursday night to go on mine and Chris' Valentine's Day date. He did SOO good, so I didnt want to miss it. We went to a really nice, romantic restaraunt in Dallas ( I couldnt eat because I was so sick, but Chris said it was good), then Chris took me to hear the Dallas Symphony play Romeo and Juliet. It was really beautiful, but I only lasted through one song. Chris was very sweet to me while I was sick. Such a good boyfriend!!


Well, today is my birthday. I again managed to crawl out of my sick stupor on Saturday night to eat dinner with some friends for my birthday. The pic is below. Thanks to my girls, Angela and Lauren, I had a birthday cake last night...homemade!! Chris and I will be going to the Cheesecake Factory for my b-day, so more pics to come soon.

Angela, Lauren, Chris, Jeff, Spring, and me outside the Keg for mine and Angela's bday celebration!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home