Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Thursday, February 08, 2007


Well, I returned from my whirlwind trip on Sunday. I flew from DFW to Chicago and then to Chattanooga on Friday night. I stayed with my dad that night and then drove to Athens on Saturday in order to see my best friend from High School get married. Candice and I were very good friends in High School as we were very active in our youth group at church. I owe my love for Auburn to her as I went to my first Auburn game with her family. She and I were roommates for a freshman year of college. She got married this past weekend to what seems to be a really great guy. Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures from the wedding. I am however going to post some "oldie" pictures of me. I have a project that I am working on for one of my classes and I have to create an album of family pics from my life. So, when I was home for Christmas, I scanned a bunch of pictures of me when I was younger. Below are two of the many that I plan to share with you all.




"Ta Da!!" This is me in what I believe to be an outfit from Germany. My mother was a world traveler, so I had many outfits from other countries


This was my dress for my first wedding that I was in. I was a flower girl in the wedding of one of my babysitters.

1 Comments:

At 2/08/2007 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P. says you are beautiful and these pictures make him love you even more :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home