Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring Has Sprung

Well, I actually think that Texas skips Spring. It goes from 50 degrees to 85 degrees. So, we go from Winter to Summer...anyway, I thought I would bring back some of the pictures that Chris and I took at the Botanical Gardens in Fort Worth on our one year anniversary last April.
I hope you enjoy!



Bonnie crossing the water

Bridge crossing the pond

Chris and I in front of a fountain

Chris was trying to catch me not looking so he could take a candid shot

Mini waterfall

Bigger Waterfall

And yet bigger waterfall



The most beautiful rose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home