Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Friday, March 09, 2007

I miss Auburn

I am really missing Auburn today, so I found these photos online to feed my nostalgia...


Toomers Corner after a football victory



Probably the most photographed place on campus



You may not be able to see very well, but about 1 block past the red arrow is where I used to live, and the yellow circle is where the majority of my classes were held

2 Comments:

At 3/23/2007 7:24 AM, Blogger Barb said...

Bonnie, in response to this post I most absolutely must say ROLL TIDE! Miss you!

 
At 3/26/2011 12:14 AM, Anonymous yorkie poos for sale said...

Bonnie, in response to this post I most absolutely must say ROLL TIDE! Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home