Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, August 15, 2005



We had a blast Saturday. Our Sunday school group went to New Braunfels, TX and toobed down the Comal River. The water was soooo cold, but it was so worth it. We had to be at the church at a whopping 6am, but that was worth it too because by the time we left the river, there were tons o’ people there, so I am glad we got there early.

These are a few pics from the Rockin R Rides website. If you ever get a chance to take this adventure, don’t hesitate, do it!

3 Comments:

At 8/15/2005 7:34 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Hey Babe, It was a blast wasn't it?

 
At 8/15/2005 9:48 PM, Blogger Les and Kimberly said...

Oh fun!! I love ridin' the river down there. I definitely recommend it too.
Hi Bonnie!! How are you?? I hope you're doing good. Talk to you later.

Kimberly

 
At 8/17/2005 11:54 PM, Blogger Sher said...

Did you see any snakes? Because I'm deathly afraid of snakes, and I heard they float next to you in the river. My friends have been trying to get me to go for a while now, but my phobia has stopped me. But I do love New Braunfels!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home