Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Ok, so I am back! Wahoo, what a whirlwind adventure around the southeast. I had a blast but I was not able to update while I was gone, sorry.

I do have some really good pictures to share with you all, but I left my camera in Tennessee. So sad! Dad is going to mail it to me this week, so I will post some pics later on.

Everything went well and I was able to see lots of family and friends. Everything has changed and nothing stays the same. Ugh, that is a little sad, but it is good too.

Stay tuned for some cool pics later this week hopefully!

1 Comments:

At 7/26/2005 11:32 PM, Blogger Robino said...

Bo, Bo, I missed you so! I went by your office and were you there? No. Payne was sooo sad and feeling low. Now, we will rejoice with all, like so: Yea! Yea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home