Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

You're so hot right now!



Wow, I totally had to share this picture and story with everyone.

This is a picture of a guy who set himself on fire in order to propose to his girlfriend. As you can see, he set himself on fire and then stood on a platform and then jumped in the pool and then got out and got on one knee to propose. What an idiot!! But the bigger idiot was his girlfriend because she said yes!!! This was how he proposed: "Honey, you make me hot," he told his sweetheart, Malissa Kusiek. "I hope I'm getting the point across that I'm on fire for you."

Wow, people do stupid things.

Please don't tell Chris about this because I think he was planning on doing the same thing because in his truck I found all of these cans of gasoline and the phone number of the guy who did this. I had to confront him about it and it was not pretty.

2 Comments:

At 7/07/2005 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

see timothy just said "close your eyes" then got on one knee in his bedroom and said ".....you make me complete and i asked your dad for permission to do something......"
and it was TOTALLY sufficent...

 
At 7/07/2005 7:10 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Dang that ole' Bubba, he steals all my best ideas. But don't worry baby, I still have my live chicken and a weed eater idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home