Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Thursday, July 07, 2005



Ok, so I figured out how to post pictures on here while I am at work....and I just thought that I had to share this one with everyone.


I have had London on my mind this morning because of all the terrorists attacks. This is a picture of me in front of Big Ben.

FYI....our office at the seminary and Emily have heard from Thomas and the Oxford group and everyone is doing fine and no one from that group was in London at the time of the explosion. I hope this puts your mind at ease, but please still be in prayer for our brothers and sisters who are in Britian at this time.

1 Comments:

At 7/07/2005 12:14 PM, Blogger jason7655 said...

Sad days for sure. So many prayers going out and some really confused people still killing others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home