Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

So sorry it has been so long since you had an update! Life is crazy with company in town.

Below you will find some pictures of my recent trip to the Ballpark in Arlington. The first is a pic of me and my dad. The picture was actually taken by a guy we randomly ran into that went to school with my stepsiblings back in Tennessee. Small world!!

The second picture is of Mark Teixeira who plays first base and the second picture is of one of my favorite Rangers, Hank Blalock. This picture was taken just before Blalock hit the first of two homeruns for the evening.

As for the weekend itself…things went fabulously! Chris and my dad did meet and they hit it off immediately (and I knew they would). They had so much fun telling stories and chatting it up. We went to eat at Pappasito’s on Saturday night….SO GOOD! We had many more meals together and lots and lots of fun.

It was a great visit all in all.

Well, there is your update!



1 Comments:

At 6/30/2005 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice hat...........hahahhahahahha! see you in 3 weeks!!! i love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home