Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Still here

I am still here, do not fear. My computer at home is sick, so I have to blog from work, which means no pictures yet.

So, I hope everyone enjoyed the heckling on my blog between the Braves fans and the ONE Rangers fan. Yes, the Rangers did win the three-game series against the Braves this week, but we just wanted to let yall catch up because we have spanked yall so many times before. Emily, you go right ahead and be a Rangers fan if you feel the need, we will still continue to pray for you. Speaking of fans….have you decided what ‘Texas’ college football team you want to cheer for. I was told that you weren’t going to cheer for Auburn. That is a sad, sad choice my friend....you will regret it I am certain.

Well, I have nothing really important to say…so I will sign off for now!

War Eagle!

1 Comments:

At 6/17/2005 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?? If you pick a different team...it's over!! However, if you want to go to a game, it's on If you bring Thomas you get to makeout with him every time the Aggies score a touchdown. Which reminds me, I betta get busy and find a man before we go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home