Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Friday, June 10, 2005

Bumper Stickers

I do not hold the opinion of all of the ideas that these bumper stickers insinuate, they are just hear for chuckles.

Caution: I drive like you do!

Strangers have the best candy

Save the Earth, it's the only planet with Chocolate

My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone

I didn't ask to be a princess but if the crown fits...

I brake for scholars, priests, and no apparent reason

Stupidity is not a crime so you’re free to go

" Watch out for the idiot behind me!"

Moooooove, I'm trying to speed!

There are 2 types of pedestrians, the quick and the dead.

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Very funny Scotty; now beam down my clothes

Saw it, wanted it, threw a fit, Got It!!

If you're rich, I’m single!

IF THIS STICKER IS GETTING SMALLER, THE LIGHT IS PROBABLY GREEN

YOUR TURN SIGNAL IS STILL ON

IT'S IMPOLITE TO STARE



6 Comments:

At 6/10/2005 11:51 AM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Good ones babe!

 
At 6/10/2005 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time you think your perfect try walking on water :)

 
At 6/10/2005 1:43 PM, Blogger dashadra said...

Anonymous, was that supposed to be directed at me or are you adding to the bumper sticker list?

 
At 6/10/2005 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was only an addition....

 
At 6/10/2005 7:47 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

who are you anonymous?

 
At 6/13/2005 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are so funny! great ones! miss ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home