Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, June 06, 2005

Wahoo!

Yay! I changed my blog site. Thanks to my good friend Thomas, I didnt lose any valuable informaiton on my site. Thomas is the Blog King!

So, I love pink....could ya tell. I know this site might look a little too girly, but HEY, its my site punk! Woah, sorry about that, got a little defensive about my new site. I love it and I hope it is not too pepto bismol colored for you to immediately turn away!

Stay tuned for more fun girly stuff!

4 Comments:

At 6/06/2005 2:37 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Hey Babe,

The new blog is totally you!

 
At 6/06/2005 3:35 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

I really like the way the links and previous posts stand-out. Great job.

 
At 6/06/2005 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a mighty gorgeous picture you have.... you look absolutely fabulous!!! I like the pink, it's so you.-carrots (of peas and carrots)

 
At 6/06/2005 4:09 PM, Blogger dashadra said...

THANKS!! Yall are so sweet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home