Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Ok, Emily, here is your update…..man I can never seem to keep on top of things so that you all don’t have to remind me to update.

I LOVE my new job. This organization stuff is right up my ally. I have been so busy the past two days that I really have left myself with little to do. I think maybe I became a little overzealous in my office duties.

Last night I started my counseling practicum. What a blessing to be a part of this amazing ministry. Even though this semester will only be an orientation for me, I have so much to learn. I am really excited to jump into this field that I believe God has given me a heart for.

I love being out here in Texas and God is truly blessing me through the many close friends that I have here, but I just want to give a shout out to all my peeps back in the southeast. My best friend Denae had a birthday yesterday and my dad’s birthday is Sunday, so I am thinking a lot about family these days. Even though I know that I am totally where God wants me to be, I still miss my friends terribly. So, to all of you that I don’t get to see very often, I love and miss you more than you will ever know.

Much love to you all….

3 Comments:

At 5/12/2005 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok last time i posted a comment on here it changed my display picture to tgis really vulgar gay sex pic (im sorry if any of you had to see that!!! i swear it wasnt me that did it) but needless to say im a bit scared that it might happen again. however it could have only been a coincidence...anyways i really wanted to comment on this one. mainly because im mentioned... hah anyways girl i miss you terrible! you have to come visit "home" this summer and bring the boy! and you can meet my boy too... yay! go our lives right now!!! also it was nice to still be your "best friend" we dont talk near enough but it delights my heart to know that thats what we still are!! have you read your friendship book lately? becuase you should... anywho girl i love you!! and lets keep each other in our prayers!!!

 
At 5/12/2005 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. i just reread all that and there were alot of typo's....sorry

 
At 5/12/2005 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well all the peeps in the southeast miss you a bundle and we are glad to get to share such a wonderful friend with all the "new" friends in texas. You are a huge encouragement in mine and the lives of others. it would be a sin for us to try to keep you all to ourselves. We miss you and we love you and WAR EAGLE!- carrot (of peas and carrots)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home