Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

The best weekend ever!

YES! Final are over, thanks for reminding me T-bone. Now that this stress is over, I can finally return to my blogging, I know you all were so anxious for my next post. For better or worse, I am done with this semester of school. Wahoooo…..NO more Mitchell in the morning- good thing, no more Cameron and Austin in the SAME CLASS in OT- good thing, no more Mr. Rogers during what should be my nap time- not really a good thing, but I still get to sit at his feet and learn from him on Sundays- good thing!

I was so blessed last weekend that I was able to go to TWO baseball games, thank you SOOO MUCH!! So, I know you are all expecting pictures from my adventures to see the Rangers and the Bo Sox games, but finals took over my life and I couldn’t post the pics, but I am among the living again, so here ya go.

Below you will find a great picture of Ameriquest field during batting practice. The two following pictures are of fashion no no’s, and the picture after that is of some random guy.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home