Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

It's a beautiful day

Ah, what a beautiful day in the neighborhood! I had a wonderful day at church because my Sunday school substitute teacher brought the Word and he brought it with passion. He did a wonderful job of filling Mr. Rogers’ shoes. Our group went to Trinity Park for lunch and had a good round of football, my favorite pastime. But most of all, the beautiful weather reminded me once again of a more serious life goal that I have, which is to own a Corvette. I know, I know some say mustangs are better, but hey some people like syrup on their waffles and some don’t, it is just a matter of preference. So, I have searched the web to find a picture for you all to enjoy.

P.S. if you want to know my real life goal, click here …..I want to try all of these.




5 Comments:

At 4/17/2005 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice corvette! However, if I got one, I would want a red convertible :o) What color do you want? I also LOVE the Cheesecake Factory. My favorite is the Dulce De Leche Caramel Cheesecake. Mmmmmm! We need to go there sometime.

 
At 4/17/2005 8:15 PM, Blogger dashadra said...

Ah Jackalicious, I am so glad you share in my love of corvettes. I would absolutely get a black one. Completely classic. I am so glad you share in my love of cheesecake as well. They have a new one out that is Godiva chocolate cheesecake, probably no calories, right??

 
At 4/17/2005 11:48 PM, Blogger Sher said...

The other life goal is nice! Mmmm...cheescake factory! I'm taking my students to eat dinner there next Saturday night as our end of the year event! Fun stuff!

 
At 4/17/2005 11:48 PM, Blogger Sher said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4/18/2005 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonnie,

Thank you for your kindness and encouragement. It is most appreciated! I am glad you enjoyed Sunday School.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home