Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, April 18, 2005

More Shane and Shane

This song blessed me this morning as I was getting ready for work. The Lord really reminded me of what my focus should be.

Is this the cry of your heart???


You Said

You Said
Ask and you will receive
Whatever you need
You said
Pray and I’ll hear from heaven
And I’ll heal your land
I’ll heal your land

You said
Your glory will fill the earth
Like water the seas
You said
Lift up your eyes
The harvest is here
The Kingdom is near

You said
Ask and I’ll give the nations to you
O Lord, that’s the cry of my heart
Distant shores and the islands
Will see Your light
As it rises on us

O Lord that’s the cry of my heart
Distant shores and the islands
Will see Your light
As it rises on us


“All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, O Lord; they will bring glory to your name.” Psalm 86:9

2 Comments:

At 4/19/2005 11:19 AM, Blogger Sher said...

This is one of my favorite songs! We sing it at church a lot! Thanks for sharing the lyrics with us, Bo! That should be the cry of all of our hearts! I pray that God will heal our land! Thanks for sharing that!

 
At 4/20/2005 3:03 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

Update yo freakin' blog Bo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home