Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Geeezz

OK OK!!! Here is your update. I have had to read this verse over and over and over and over again this week. I hope the Lord speaks to you as He has to me…..


Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
Phil 4:6 (NASB)

3 Comments:

At 4/22/2005 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to read this verse quite often myself :o)

 
At 4/23/2005 10:31 PM, Blogger Sher said...

Funny...I put that same verse on my blog on Friday after someone emailed me. Guess with the job hunt, that verse has been on both of our minds!

 
At 4/26/2005 11:26 AM, Blogger Tidy Bowl said...

Such a comfort! I just ran across your blog, and to see this verse and be reminded of God's support gives me some much-needed peace. I'm facing a major challenge, and it is so nice to know that God is with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home