Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, May 09, 2005

I am so blessed

Well, I finally got permission to do this so……meet Chris! The past month has been a whirlwind but it has been amazing. Among final exams, papers, and a new job, God has blessed me with this wonderful man. I have had the most incredible time starting off on this new journey with Chris. He has gone above and beyond, such as, cooking dinner twice and taking me to THREE baseball games. Ladies, it doesn’t get much better than this! I can’t wait to see what God has in store for us.

I must go back to work now because I only get an hour for lunch. I hope you all have a wonderful day!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home