Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, May 16, 2005

What is your ministry

Well, the first week of summer for me has started and it has been an interesting week to say the very least. I started my new job and I started practicum also. It feels really great to be able to have an 8-5 job! I hated working at night and on the weekends and so I am so blessed to be able to have this job. It is quite an adjustment working full-time though. I guess this is the real world, welcome to it! I am not complaining though.

I was having coffee with some friends last night that I had not seen in a while and like always, I got on a roll talking about the things that rub me the wrong way. I often feel that people see me differently because I am in seminary. I do feel that God has called me into the counseling ministry, in whatever form or fashion that may be, but what rubs me the wrong way is that some people who are not in vocational church ministry think that they are not in ministry at all. My view is that as Christians, we are all in ministry! No matter what vocation God has us in, we are His servants and His voice and His hands and His feet and His arms. So, my challenge to you is to look at the vocation God has placed you in and see it at as a ministry.

Blessings to you my faithful blog readers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home