Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Ok you guys, here ya go...

Here are some infamous pickup lines. Some are funny, some are sad, and some are repulsive.


Enjoy!

*Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.

*Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] ... I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.

*Pick up a pack of sugar that actually says, "sugar" on it and say, "You dropped your nametag!".
*Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.

*Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

*Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!

*I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.

*I must be in heaven because I'm standing next to you!

*If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

*Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

*When I saw you from across the room, I passed out cold and hit my head onthe floor...so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.

*Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?

*Are you a tamale? 'Cause you're hot.

*Aren't you the tiger on the Frosted Flakes box? Cuz you look "Grrrreat!"

*Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business..

*Be unique and different, say yes.

*Before you run, I am not a freak.
*Do you eat lots of Lucky Charms? Because you look magically delicious..

*Excuse me, but do you have tickets? (Tickets for what?) (Points to arm andflex) To the gun show!.

3 Comments:

At 5/25/2005 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Do you wash your clothes in Windex? (Why?) Cause I definitely see myself in your pants!

*That shirt looks great on you, but it would look even better on my bedroom floor.

*Why don't we grab a six pack and make out? (Slap!) What's wrong...you don't drink?

 
At 5/26/2005 7:29 AM, Blogger dashadra said...

Wow, those sound like BC days pickup lines!

Ok, this one is added by popular demand. I didnt put it on here before because I wasnt sure how people would respond, but I have been reassured that it is worthy.

"Girl, If you were a bogger, I would pick you first"

 
At 5/28/2005 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only Ten I See...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home