Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Lean Mean Fat Grilling Machine

Below you will find a picture of my George Foreman. We have been together for four years now. I use George just about every day. He is an immense help to my single life as I usually cook for one. George has seen an array of foods: chicken, hamburgers, sandwiches, sausage, hot dogs (didn’t work too well), bread, bacon, and more chicken. George is always there for me and he heats up really quickly. He never fails me and he is really easy to clean. The one food that George hasn’t seen yet but he will see soon is steak. I am a little too poor to eat steak right now, but one day I will introduce a big fat juicy steak to him. If you do not have a George, I would highly advise you to invest in one. If you have room for a grill, then by all means go the right way and use that, but if you are spatially challenged like me, then getcha a George.

Here is to many more grilled cheese and ham and cheese sandwiches!!!





4 Comments:

At 6/23/2005 8:10 AM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Baby,
I am a little jealous. You don't talk about me that way. I think you love your GF more than you love me. That's OK, I'll get over it. I'll just spend a couple more decades in counseling. Does anybody know of a good counselor?

 
At 6/23/2005 12:33 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

Chris: Nathan is a good counselor :-)

 
At 6/23/2005 11:02 PM, Blogger Sher said...

ha! Having a roommate has caused me to recently retire my GF. She would much rather bake our chicken in the over! GO FIGURE! It's nice to not be cooking for just one anymore. But I'm sure when she's gone on all her little business trips George and I will be reunited!

 
At 6/29/2005 9:58 AM, Blogger geo said...

2nd line of this post: "I use George just about every day."

-I dont know how i feel about that.
___________________________________

later in the post: "If you do not have a George, I would highly advise you to invest in one."

-Yesssssssss ladies. Invest! Here am I, send me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home