Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, June 20, 2005

I have heard that it is hard to capture lightning in a picture, so I have come to find out that it is equally hard to capture fireworks in a picture. I have tried time and time again to take pictures of fireworks. I will display some below….though they aren’t great, they are the best that I can do.

These fireworks are from Ameriquest field after the Rangers game on Saturday night. I feel like this ballpark is a part of me because I have been there so many times. The Rangers played the Nationals and gave them a whoopin!! They stomped them! I will have to say that I did cheer for the Rangers on this night as I felt it was my duty because I had no allegiance to the Nationals.

So, my Saturday was filled with errands, leftovers, Sonic, lemon chill, and a fun parking experience at the Ballpark. Friday was eventful as always. Emily and I did some master shopping and then went to dinner with some peeps from Priority. We used to go out every Friday or Saturday night with Priority, so this was a good time had by all at La Playa Maya.

The next two weeks will be action packed with friends and loved ones coming into town. Stay tuned for exciting adventures…..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home