Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005



Doesn't this picture just make you want to take deep breath and let out a long sigh......

It does for me. I love this picture. It is taken from the dock of my friend Kelley's house in Jacksonville, FL. This is the intecoastal waterway. I am told that it runs all the way down to Miami. I had an absolutely fabulous time when I was in J'ville. It has all the perks of a beach town, but it is a place where you can actually live too and have a real life.

Hope you enjoy, have a peace-filled day!

2 Comments:

At 7/06/2005 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bonnie,
This is Abbey. I saw your comment on Crider's blog. I was on the intercoastal in J'vill a couple months ago. It is beautiful isn't it. Hope you are doing well.

 
At 7/07/2005 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember our "secret" trip to the beach... good times good times!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home