Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Friday, July 15, 2005

OH MY WORD!

Ok, I copied this directly from Jason's blog, "Sufficient Grace", so all props go to him, but I just couldn't resist sharing this with everyone.

I couldn't hardly believe my eyes when I read this story.

3 Comments:

At 7/15/2005 3:00 PM, Blogger Robino said...

Now, I don't know about all that, but Chris and I did have our first date at Wal-mart. We were supposed to go dancing and it didn't work out, so we pulled into a Wal-mart parking lot to check the locations of the dance and when we couldn't get the right info, we decided it was fate to just check out Wal-mart. I still think that it was one of the best dates we ever had. We talked, worked out in the weight section, listened to our favorite music. I'm telling you, you can learn alot about a person while just browsing through a super Walmart. In fact, I would suggest that everyone go shopping with their mate at Wal-mart before considering marriage. That's just my opinion though.

 
At 7/15/2005 3:00 PM, Blogger Robino said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7/15/2005 3:04 PM, Blogger Robino said...

OK, sorry about that posting 2 times (how do I delete one). But also, I can't dance. For all those who are rhythmically challenged -- choose Wal-mart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home