Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005



Chick-fil-A is what helps me get through on Tuesdays. As many of you know, Tuesdays are long long long and very emotionally taxing. I have my counseling practicum for 4 1/2 hours on Tuesday night and it takes everything out of me.

The one bright and shining beacon on Tuesdays is when I get to eat lunch with my honey at Hulen Mall. Chick-fil-A is the best!!

Take a note from me....dont eat the buffalo sauce on your fruit, it is no good for the tummy!

6 Comments:

At 7/12/2005 4:10 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

I too love the chicken store. (as my nephew calls it) The food is great and the company I get to keep on most of my visits there is wonderful.

 
At 7/13/2005 12:43 AM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

you guys make me want to throw up sometimes ;-)

 
At 7/13/2005 8:20 AM, Blogger dashadra said...

T- you know you love Chick-fil-a....come on!! I mean weren't you the one who was too good to eat at Rosa's on Tuesdays and you just had to have Chick-fil-a!!!??

 
At 7/13/2005 1:07 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

I wasn't speaking of throwing up at the thought of Chik-Fil-A... I was speaking of the gushy, lovey-doveyness of you 'love-birds'. :-)

 
At 7/13/2005 2:59 PM, Blogger dashadra said...

Hello Kettle, this is the Pot speaking, did you just call me black??

Go ahead....make fun of me...i know you want to (head drooping)

 
At 7/13/2005 4:46 PM, Blogger jason7655 said...

I'm getting a giggle out of this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home