Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The TWO aquariums in Chattanooga
I am going home! I am first going to Chattanooga, affectionately known as "the boogie". My dad and I are goin' fishin'!! I am sooo excited. He got a new boat recently and so we are gonna go catch us some fish ( I have to work on degrading my english as I am goin' to the mountain...just kidding dad). We are then going to cook out with my brother and granddad on Thursday.
The picture above is an excellent view of the new and old aquariums. The bigger one to the right is the old one and the one on the left is the new one. I believe the new on is a saltwater aquarium with sharks....ahhhh!



On Friday, my dad is going to take me to my other home in Athens. I will be staying with Denae there and there will be much fun going on. Athens is a wonderful place and I miss it dearly. There is no telling what will happen between the time that my dad drops me off and the time that I get on a plane in Huntsville. The Johnsons are so spontaneous and that is one of the things that I love about them. This will be a good time for us to catch up and to talk about all of the fun and new events and changes in our lives. We have much to talk about :)!!

So, to all of FW peeps...peace out...see you next week!

5 Comments:

At 7/19/2005 2:38 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Have fun Baby!

 
At 7/19/2005 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ook so like 30 gagillian pop ups poped up when i was trying to leave this comment and it almost made me jsut change my mind about leaving the comment...but i concured and overcame....

YES we are spontanious....do midnight runs to krispy kream count as spontanious with us anymore? i mean its almost normal... anywho...im thinking a boat trip, some pool time, and maybe some wedding/bridesmaid dress window shopping... yes... i think so...

 
At 7/20/2005 2:55 PM, Blogger Tronster said...

Fishing... I am so jealous. I know where ever you are you will have fun, and, as we get older, I know family time is always sweeter, have a good time.

 
At 7/25/2005 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonnizle, We miss you and I hope you are having a great time! I can't wait to hear about your trip.

 
At 7/26/2005 10:31 AM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

Ok...UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home