Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Nada

I dont have anything to write about. Yuk! I did get my camera back from home, thanks dad! But I forgot to download the pics onto my computer before Chris left with my camera when he went home. He is going to take losts of pictures of his family for all of us to see. There are some pictures out there that Denae has from when I was visiting her and she will send them to me soon (hint hint, wink wink).

One of my closest friends in the whole world is coming into town this weekend and I am so excited! Her name is Debbie and her husband was my youth minister while I was in middle school. She and her husband are now serving in ministry in Evans, GA. We are going to have so much fun!

Ok, really that is all I have for yall. I know, pathetic.

1 Comments:

At 8/06/2005 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, good blog and funny, very interesting. Good luck for you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home