Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Yikes


Do you ever feel like this?? Trying to guard or ward off something that is too big for you to handle. Take heart my friend and be encouraged:

The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him.
Psalm 28:7

2 Comments:

At 8/08/2005 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That girl is huge! That was a great example of how I'm actually feeling today. Thanks for the encouragement Bonnie. I miss you :o) I hope things are going well with you.

 
At 8/09/2005 1:22 PM, Blogger Robino said...

This picture doesn't even look real, but the feeling, oh yeah, too real. You are soooo cool. I love this one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home