Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Eh, why not

1. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Bonnie DaShadra Layne
2. Nicknames: Bon, Bon-Bon, Bo, Boo-Boo, Bo-nizzle
3. Place of Birth: Chattanooga, TN
4. Favorite food: Chocolate cheesecake
5. Ever been to Africa: nope, but I wanna
6. Love someone so much it hurts: Definitely
7. Been in a car accident: nope
8. Croutons or bacon bits: Croutons
9. Favorite day of the week: ahhhh, Saturday’s in the Fall are the best!!
10. Favorite restaurant: Saltgrass
11. Favorite sport to watch: football, preferably College, and preferably in person
12. Favorite College Football Team: Ummm, hello, read the name of my blog!
13. Favorite drink for summer: fountain Diet Coke, I know, big surprise
14. Favorite ice cream: chocolate, with more chocolate things in it such as, cookie dough, brownie, chocolate chips or chunks, and preferable the brand of Mayfield, it is the best!
15. Favorite fast food restaurant: Chick-fil-A, Taco Bell, the Chinese place in the mall
16. What Color is your bedroom carpet: I have hardwood floors
17. How many times did you fail your driver's test: none, wahoo, go me
18. From whom did you get your last e-mail: work- Summer Piedt , personal- Atlanta Braves Shop Online
19. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Gap, Pottery Barn, Victoria Secret, LL Bean
20. What do you do most often when you are bored: sleep
21. What time is Bedtime: different times for different days, usually midnight, but I go to sleep early on Monday and Tuesday nights because Tuesday is such a long day for me.
22. Favorite TV shows: Friends, CSI Miami, Law and Order-any of them, I loved that show “The Mole” but it doesn’t come on anymore
23. Last person/s you went to dinner with: Christopher Allen McKinney
24. Ford or Chevy: Ford
25. What are you listening to right now: People talking down the hall
26. What is your favorite color: that is a loaded question, I like to wear Red and pink (not at the same time), but my room is decorated in a lilac color, but once I get a real house, that will probably change, so my final answer will probably be pink!
27. Lake, ocean or river: I like to be at the Ocean because I like to lay on the beach, but I like the river because I can ride in a boat, but I will not get in the river or lake unless I am on a jetski
28. How many tattoos/piercings do you have: one
29. Have you ever run out of gas: no, but I have come oh so close, that is why I carry an empty gas can in the back of my car, so hopefully I will never have to use it!
30. Where are you currently writing this: at work

copied from Chris, who copied from Thomas, who copied from Ginny

1 Comments:

At 8/17/2005 2:44 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

Hi, Bonnie. I'm a stranger to you (too bad, because I think we'd really get along well), but I check your blog regularly. No, I'm not a stalker; I just figure someone who's tight with so many of my pals is someone I should keep up with. I look forward to meeting you one day. And hey, thanks for the shout-out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home