Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Baby Time!!



This is Doug and Tina Hays. Tina and I work together in the School of Theology at the seminary. Cale Denise Hays is making her way into the world tonight. Tina went into labor this morning and I hope to finally meet their beautiful daughter tomorrow morning.

I never got a chance to blog about Tina's baby shower. I was in charge of giving this shower, which was a bit scary since I had never given a baby shower! Everything went smoothly and these are some of the pics from the shower. We had a blast.

This last pic is of Christi Brumley, me , and Melissa Gililland. They are super fun girls who make being a secretary not such a bad thing because we have so much fun together. Just so you know, we had to take this picture many times because both of these girls are habitual blinkers during photos....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home