Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Fun in Wal-Mart


Well, if you read Chris' blog, you will know that I had a choir reunion last weekend. This was a very special choir that I was a part of and words cant describe the fellowship that I have with these precious people. The Lord has seen us through some very difficult times, but end the end He is faithful, as always! Chris was so great to offer to go with me on this trip and we had a blast. Well, it was much colder in Athens, AL than Fort Worth, TX and Chris forgot his beenie, so we had to get him a new hat the night that we got into town. The pictures below show our adventure.

Chris really liked this one, but I thought it was too King of Queens.

Chris really liked this one and still does, but I just couldnt say yes to it.

I thought this one was ok, I mean we were in AL! But I don't think Chris dug it as much as I did.


Chris wanted to get this one in honor of Nathan, it was plan B


And this is the one that we both agreed on!

7 Comments:

At 3/26/2006 7:31 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Dang, I hate to say this but I looked dang sexy in a couple of those hats!

 
At 3/26/2006 10:51 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

I just looked at this a second time. I'm flippin' retarded.

 
At 3/27/2006 8:00 AM, Blogger Sher said...

You guys are funny! And cute with each other! Looks like you had a great time! And Chris, I like the pics! You don't look like a tard!

 
At 3/27/2006 10:51 AM, Blogger geo said...

I'm laughing so hard right now.





And Chris,
I saved every one of those pics for later use.

 
At 3/29/2006 1:58 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

Haha...Bonnie got you worse than we ever have! She's your girlfriend dude!! :-)

Me too Geo

 
At 3/29/2006 11:36 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Yeah,..... well I mean't for that to look stupid......

 
At 3/30/2006 5:00 PM, Blogger geo said...

Success!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home