Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Birthday

Well, I guess it is about time for me to update this thing! So, what better to talk about than the best day that I have had in a long time. Yesterday was my birthday! It was a wonderful day and I was able to spend the evening with Chris, which was wonderfully unexpected.

I started off my day receiving some birthday calls, so thanks to Dena and Lauren for that! I then received a birthday call from my wonderful boyfried who sang to me! It was so great that I made him do it twice! I then received a birthday comment from Sherri, props to you!! I then received an email and phone call from my dad (sorry I missed your call dad!). Then I received a beautiful bouqet of flowers from my boss which was completely unexpected and very nice of him! All of the staff get together and sing to people on their birthday, so I received about 10+ people in my office singing "Happy Birthday" in a whisper because Dr. Allen was having a meeting in his office, which is right next to mine!

I then thought I was going to have to go home and be by myself on my birthday because Chris was supposed to have to work, but......he surprised me and got off work and I didnt know he was gonna do it until I walked into my apartment. I then received some verrrry nice presents. He got me a chocolate on chocolate cake!!! (chocolate cake, chocolate icing and even the words written on the cake were in chocolate, he knows me so well!!) Then he gave me my present and I must say how proud I am of him for keeping it a secret for so long, you did so well! He bought us tickets to see the Fort Worth Symphony play "Shakespeare in Music" at Bass Hall. I am sooooo stoked about this! This means so much to me because I love stuff like this and he likes it too but it isnt his favorite, but he knew that I would enjoy it and I toooootallllly will!

Then Chris and I went downtown to eat at a Mexican place that we have been wanting to try for a long time, I believe the name was Cabo Grande. Well folks, though the company was great, the food was a let down. I had been told that this restaraunt was really good, but we could of had a lot better for the same or cheaper price elsewhere. But you live and learn! Then we went back to my apt to chill for the rest of the evening, he even let me watch "The Bachelor", ah what a wonderful evening.

So, thanks to all who made my birthday a wonderful experience, and a special thanks to Chris for making this a very special day for me!

3 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 12:31 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

Sorry I missed it! Happy Birthday!!!

 
At 2/21/2006 10:06 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was such a nice one. :)

 
At 2/23/2006 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy (late) Birthday! I'm sorry I missed out, but it sounds like you had a wonderful time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home