Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Well, I had long ago promised some pictures from Christmas, and I am finally at home with time to post them. So, here are some pictures of mine and Chris' family during the break and the last picture is a more recent one.
This is a picture of my family on Christmas Eve


I think you all have heard the Patrick is a good sith.....
Well, he finally defeated Uncle Chris

Patrick, Uncle Chris, and Papa watching Chris play Ages of Empires

Patrick has lots of cool costumes and masks that we were able to play with!

Here is a great picture of Patrick and Uncle Chris

Here is a picture of me and Chris on Signal Mountain overlooking the Tennessee River.

Here is me and Lauren sporting her new sunglasses. What do you think, are they me??

2 Comments:

At 1/26/2006 8:34 AM, Blogger Sher said...

Love the pics! Looks like so much fun!

 
At 1/26/2006 7:35 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

I heard Chris said that God had a GREAT Butt...what's up with that? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home