Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, November 21, 2005


So, this is where Chris and I are going for Thanksgiving. This is downtown Westcliffe, CO. We are visiting some of Chris' friends who live there. It will be a quick trip, but I think it will be good to get out of the FLATLANDS. Unfortunately, I do not think that we will get to see any snow. It is supposed to snow the day after we leave (according to weather.com), but we are supposed to have clear weather the whole time we are there. I am very thankful that we are able to take this trip and I am so glad that I have the opportunity to share in this experience. So, more pictures to come once we return!!

1 Comments:

At 11/21/2005 9:25 AM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Great post babe,
But wait untill you get there. This picture is beautiful, but it won't do the real thing justice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home