Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, November 07, 2005

One of those surveys

Well, I am bored. I got this from Ginny’s site (mad props). It is long, but if you are bored, what the heck.

(x) Caught lightning bugs on a warm summer night
(x) smoked a cigarette
( ) crashed a friend's car
( ) stolen a car
(x) been in love
(x) been dumped
(x) shoplifted (Yeah, it was at the local grocery store and I asked my mom if I could have one of those candy things that looks like lipstick and she totally said yes, but then I found out that she wasn’t talking to me when she said yes, so I had to go pay the money to the owner of the store, I was around 5 yrs old.)
(x) kissed someone
( ) been in a fist fight
( ) snuck out of your parent's house
( ) been arrested
(x) gone on a blind date (Yuck!!)
(x) skipped a class/ school
( ) seen someone die
( )had a crush on one of your internet friends
( ) been to Canada
( ) been to Mexico
( ) purposely set a part of yourself on fire (no, but when I was younger I wanted to be the Statue of Liberty, and so I pulled some dead grass out of a neighbor’s yard and set it on fire, which inevitably set my hand on fire, because I was holding the grass up in the air like the statue of liberty)
(x) eaten Sushi (yeah on a plane of all places)
(x) been skiing
( ) met someone in person from the internet
( ) been moshing at a concert
(x) love/like someone or miss someone right now
(x) laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by
(x) made a snow angel
(x) had a tea party
(x) flown a kite
(x) built a sand castle
(x) gone puddle jumping
(x) jumped into a pile of leaves (yeah and then a snake crawled out, yikes!)
(x) gone sledding
(x) cheated while playing a game
(x) fallen asleep at work/school
( ) used a fake id
(x) felt the earth shake
( ) touched a snake (NEVER!)
(x) slept beneath the stars
(x) been tickled
(x) been robbed
(x) pet a reindeer/goat
( ) won a contest (I never win anything)
(x) run a red light (this morning)
( ) been suspended from school
( ) been in a car accident
(x) had braces
( ) eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night
(x) had deja vu
(x) witnessed a crime
(x) been obsessed with post-it notes (I totally love the ones where you can put them in books like little flags, so are those considered post-it flags instead of notes?)
(x) wrestled in mud
(x) been lost
( ) been to the opposite side of the country
(x) swam in the ocean
(x) cried yourself to sleep
( ) played cops and robbers
(x) sung karaoke
(x) paid for a meal with only coins
(x) made prank phone calls
(x) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose (milk)
(x) caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) been kissed under a mistletoe (not yet!)
(x) blown bubbles
( ) made a bonfire on the beach
( ) crashed a party
(x) gone rollerskating
(x) worn pearls
( ) jumped off a bridge
( ) ate dog/cat food
( ) kissed a mirror
(x) sang in the shower
(x) had a dream that you married someone
(x) glued your hand to something (yeah, my other hand)
( ) got your tongue stuck to a flag pole
(x) sat on a roof top
(x) screamed at the top of your lungs
( ) talked on the phone for more than 6 hours
(x) stayed up all night
( ) didn't take a shower for a week
( ) pick and ate an apple right off the tree
( ) climbed a tree
( ) are scared to watch scary movies alone
( ) believe in ghosts
(x) believe in angels
(x) have more than 30 pairs of shoes (PUH….LEASE)
( ) gone streaking
( ) gone doorbell ditching
( ) played chicken
(x) been pushed into a pool/hot tub with all your clothes on
(x) been told you're hot by a complete stranger
( ) broken a bone
(x) been easily amused
(x) caught a fish then ate it after it was cooked
(x) caught a butterfly
(x) laughed so hard you cried
(x) cried so hard you laughed
(x) cheated on a test (humph)
( ) have/had a Britney Spears CD
( ) French braided someone's hair
( ) gone skinny dipping in a lake or pool
( ) had a cavity (wahoo, go me, go me)
(x) cried at a wedding (every time! I even cry when I see the Wedding story on TV, even if I only see like the last few minutes, I am pathetic)
( ) gotten airsick on a plane
( ) gone hunting
(x) fired a gun
(x) burned food you were making (just about every time I cook)
( ) eaten so much you threw up
( ) been to Hawaii
( ) gotten bitten by an alligator
(x) gone number one AND number two outdoors
( ) been pregnant
( ) are currently pregnant
(x) gotten/getting a master's degree
( ) eaten haggis
( ) gotten caught doing something illegal
(x) done something illegal
(x) tp-ed someone's house

3 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 10:03 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

I think I am going to have to talk with someone about some of these answers.

 
At 11/08/2005 9:50 AM, Blogger dashadra said...

I am an open book, bring it on.

 
At 11/09/2005 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Open Book, Let us in...update it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home