Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

What a difference a YEAR makes....


October 15, 2004
October 15, 2005

Wow, look at how much we have changed, not just physically, but in every aspect. The picture order for both pictures is Anna, Dena, Lauren, and Bonnie. These girls mean so much to me. They are honest with me when I am in the wrong and they keep me accountable. I am so blessed to be able to be considered their friend. How weird is it that we were able to take these pictures exactly a year apart? We totally didnt plan it that way!!

This is Chris just after he blew out his candles. As you can see we had to use those big long matches to the left of the picture. These matches are usually used to light my grill, but they had a secondary use at the party because my little white cliker lighter (also pictured) was evidently out of "stuff to make it light", so the only option was to light it with those long matches. Go us!!

We had a great time at the party and a big thanks goes out to all who were able to come and be a part of this special occasion. Much fun and much food was had by all.

1 Comments:

At 10/17/2005 10:32 AM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

How about all those hot ladies at my party. Dang! I must be good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home