Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Bridesmaid of the Year!!

Wahoo! I was asked to be in another wedding!! So excited! Not only is my little Nae getting married but my so fun so far away friend in Jacksonville, FL is getting married. Congrats Kelley! The best thing for me is that I can wear the same dress in both weddings! Save some mullah, yeah buddy! Both dresses are supposed to be black and Nae has set no guidelines on hers, but Kelley gave me some to choose from, so I believe that I have found one that will work for both weddings. The next big step is to get in shape so that I look hottastic (second time I have used that word today) in both of these weddings. Yes dad, I have been keeping up with the 6 am workouts, so I will be buff by Christmas, hopefully.

Well, that is all the news for now.

7 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 9:15 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

keep goin' getting buff girl!

 
At 9/21/2005 9:15 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

keep goin' getting buff girl!

 
At 9/21/2005 9:15 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

keep goin' getting buff girl!

 
At 9/22/2005 8:31 AM, Blogger dashadra said...

I am goin' I am goin', geez! Kelley lives in Jacksonville, FL. I went to visit her during Spring Break, remember??

 
At 9/22/2005 3:50 PM, Blogger Robino said...

Is this the new guy that she is marrying?

 
At 9/22/2005 7:06 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

sorry about the whole triple quote thing, my computer was extremely slow and I didn't notice that I had clicked on publish so many times.

 
At 9/22/2005 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh oh ohhh i want to see the dress! like this second!



ok now like 2 seconds ago i wanted to see it.... why have i not seen it yet? no, only joking! im going to elizabeth spains wedding saturday...its going to be intresting with all the chefs flown in and what not, did i tell you she is putting a tent in the gym with chandeleres??? because, yeah she deffinatly is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home