Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, August 29, 2005

Cowboys game

Chris and I went to a Cowboys game on Saturday night. We had a lot of fun despite the heat. This was my first NFL game! I was totally stoked. Chris has pictures on his blog too, so check them out...especially the one of the hot and famous Geo who is a new Cowboys cheerleader....I know, it was a surprise to me too!
Best looking couple there!

These are the tastiest little snacks on a hot summer day or evening. We always get these when we go to the Rangers games and when we saw them Saturday night, we knew we needed to have them to cool us off.

The Cowboys just scored

Wow

Jerry Jones....talking it up.


Julius Jones.....warming up.

This is wht the Texans ran through at the beginning of the game.

The Cowboys ran out of this at the beginning of the game.

The open top of the stadium was our only hope to get cooled off.


This little guy sat in front of us during the game. He was such a good baby even though it was so hot. He was really good at givign high-fives.

2 Comments:

At 8/29/2005 4:46 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Thanks for taking me along baby, I had a blast too!

 
At 9/02/2005 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are such great pictures! I'm so jealous :o) Hopefully I'll go to a game one day. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home