Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

6 AM!


So yeah, go me, I got up at 6 AM this morning to go work out. I am not feeling the drag of the day yet, but I fear it will come soon. So, I am guessing that I will look like this hot chic above if I keep working out at 6 AM. Good idea?? I think Chris will LOVE it!

5 Comments:

At 9/14/2005 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so impressed by your determination. Could you pass some over to me? I need to start working out. I would LOVE to in the mornings, but I would have to get up at 5:00 (yikes!). I hope you don't get like that girl in the picture b/c she is a little scary. You would definitely hurt Chris!

 
At 9/14/2005 10:31 PM, Blogger Sher said...

I got up at 4:45 to leave the house at 6am to drive to Weatherford for an early meeting. Gross!

 
At 9/14/2005 10:55 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Hey Babe, I am proud of you for getting up so early to exercise. You keep going, but promise me one thing.... don't get that big, you will put me to shame. I don't know if my ego can take a girlfriend who is stronger than me.

 
At 9/18/2005 2:26 AM, Blogger Ginny said...

I'm willing to bet that the girl in the picture is NOT single...but I wouldn't venture a bet on the gender of her significant other. I'm nearly a stranger, Bonnie, and have no say in your life...but I beg you: Don't go for the "cut" look. If you do, don't get that she-man's haircut! (Props for exercising...maybe you'll inspire me. Then again, probably not. ;))

 
At 9/19/2005 8:47 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Alright Babe, It is time to give us an update!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home