Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Friday, September 09, 2005

A great gift for a GREAT boyfriend

Do you ever fix sphagetti and then have some left over? That ALWAYS happens to me. So what do you do? WEll, you get out your tupperware/rubbermaid stuff and you put the excess noodles in one conatainer and then you put the excess sauce in another. Right? Well, when it comes time to eat again and you decide you want the leftover spaghetti, you get the two containers out of the fridge and put them in the mircrowave to fix yourself a nice big help'n of spaghetti. Then you go to do the dishes and low and behold, you cannot get the tomato sauce stain out of the container. GRRRR, what a frustration. Well, my friends, low and behold Rubbermaid has come up with a solution. It is Stain Shield rubbermaid that prevents your leftovers from leaving behind a yucky stain. I have been saying for awhile that I want some of this and my most handsome, loving, and generous sexy boyfriend decided that I needed some. So, here is a picture of the spur of the moment gift he gave me last night. He rocks!

2 Comments:

At 9/09/2005 8:40 PM, Blogger Robino said...

Way to go Chris! I wouldn't mind if my Chris did likewise, not that he isn't wonderful and of course, very attractive (POR flashback), but I do love tupperware.

 
At 9/09/2005 11:19 PM, Blogger Sher said...

Nice! I always hate it when that happens. I recently bought Dawn with bleach alternative...and it works better than anything else I have tried, but this new Rubbermaid stuff might be what I need. Geeze...how old are we? Talking about Tupperware and cooking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home