Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Stop Time


Do you ever wish the clock would stop just for a little while so you can catch up? I am sure you have all felt that way, well that is they way that I am feeling right now. I have assignements due but I need to do laundry, I have a test to study for but I need to clean my apartment, I am missing time at work because of my class but I cant stay late because I have to go to church tonight....ahhh somebody please tell me there is sense in all of this! What is most important, which things do I do first? Do I put relationships over school or the other way around? So many questions and really not enough time to contemplate the answers. Most of the time I just have to make the gut decision, you know the automatic one. Is it right? Hopefully, but I know sometimes it is wrong. So what is the lesson of this blog?? Find out what is most important and make sure that the things that have eternal significance are at the top of your "to do" list. This doesnt mean that things such as cleaning (grrr) need to be avoided, but it does mean that investing your life in people and in the Lord's work is more important than dust bunnies.

As for my weekend, we have a good one planned out. We are going to a TCU game! This is another dilemma that I have going on in my life that is causing much distress The game that we are going to is at 7pm. Guess who else has their game at 7pm, hmmmm, take a minue, yep you guessed it! Auburn plays South Carolina at 7pm this Saturday! Ahhh, this is one of those times where I have to decide whether or not I want to be selfish and watch my team play or I want to build some relationships with friends by going to the game. I choose relationships (and it is not just because the tickets are already paid for). So, much fun will be had by all and thanks Dennis and Toni for hookin' us up!!

1 Comments:

At 9/29/2005 10:39 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

I am sure you will have mucho fun at the TCU game! There last few games have been crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home