Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Kelley and the Twins


This is Kelley! She is one of the coolest girls around! I had the blessing of meeting her and Melissa in Oxford. She and Melissa were best friends during their stay at Seminary and the Oxford trip was the final semester for them. So, even though I am blessed to have met them there and wouldnt trade it in for anything, I am sad that we all spent a whole year at Seminary without ever meeting. We could have had so much fun, but nonetheless, we became really close while in England. We hit it off immediately! Our first thing that we had in common was our love for the Harry Potter book series. Melissa and I began discussing them on the bus one day and from then on out, the three of us were inseperable. We even went to see one of the Harry Potter movies while we were in Oxford, because someone thought it might be different in England, well it wasnt! I was so sad the day that I parted ways with Melissa and Kelley. You see, they actually made the Oxford trip a little bit longer than everyone else. They traveled to Ireland before we arrived and then they stayed a couple of days extra in London after we flew back to TX. I will never forget all the fun we had there, it was truly one of the highlights of my life and the main reason is because of Kelley and Melissa.

Well, now Kelley is engaged and will be getting married in May and she has honored me by asking me to be a bridesmaid. Thank you Kelley, you dont even know how much this means to me! Kelley and I have kindred hearts in so many ways, but one of the those ways is that we love to travel! We also love to shop, read fiction by British authors, and we both love rap music! Kelley is a woman of God and she has the huge responsibility of being a Children's minister in FL. She is truly a great woman and will make a great wife!!

p.s. check out our Joey hats!!

2 Comments:

At 9/22/2005 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

&, my goal is to lose 1 pound a day until the wedding, thats liek 72 pounds... dont be a skeptic! i can feel your tone right now as you are reading this, even tho im typing it like way before you read it.....

 
At 9/26/2005 10:51 AM, Blogger Nicolas Gold said...

I know who Kelley is, but who are the twins? You and Melissa? Or you and Kelley in the picture?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home