Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Happy Birthday Chris!




Today is the birthday of this wonderful man! He means more to me than he will ever know. He keeps me laughing and I have had some of the best times of my life in the past six months. He has a desire to serve the Lord and to preach God's word and I am so thankful that he has allowed me to learn from him and to be a part of his life.

I knew when we rolled through the Wendy's drive-thru and we ended up ordering the same thing, that is was fate. We have kindred hearts, no for real, we do. We love so many of the same things and yet we are able to agree to disagree on the controversial things, such as who will be the winner of the SEC championship.

For real, if you havent had the opportunity to get to know this man, you are sadly missing out on a blessing. He brings light into my life every day with his humor and his love. The most important thing is that he loves the Lord more than he will ever love me and that is my first pre-requisite in dating relationships. Thank you Chris for all that you have done for me, I hope your birthday is a very happy one!


4 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 3:04 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Thank you.

 
At 10/13/2005 8:53 AM, Blogger Sher said...

What a cute couple! Happy birthday to Chris! I am glad you guys are having so much fun! God is pretty cool in who He gives us, isn't he?

 
At 10/13/2005 12:28 PM, Blogger dashadra said...

I totally agree!!

 
At 10/13/2005 2:17 PM, Blogger Les and Kimberly said...

Ya'll are very cute!! So happy for you Bonnie!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home