Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ok, so I am a redneck

Ok, so I was introduced to a show last week and I am absolutely hooked. The show is "Dog the Bounty Hunter". The man in the middle is Duane "Dog" Chapman. He was imprisoned when he was younger, but now he is one of the most saught after bounty hunter in these here United States. This is the pinnacle of all redneck shows and I hate to say it, but I am so hooked. This man claims to be a born again Christian, but he has the most foul language of anyone I have ever heard make words come out of their mouth. He and his wife and two of their sons make up a "team" of bounty hunters. This show is filled with excitement and suspicion. I would highly recommend it. It is featured on A&E on Tuesday nights, but they have re-runs on Wednesday nights. To find out more about this wacky show, click here.

2 Comments:

At 10/25/2005 11:56 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

I know you love Dog's mullet! It's ok, I'll learn how to play second fiddle to the best bounty hunter ever. I just can't compete with his leather and big hair.

 
At 11/22/2005 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonnie, I have to admit that I watch Dog myself (much to the chargin of my sister). I think it is hilarious! Melissa Parks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home