Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Here is your update

Ok, this isn't going to be much of an update....the picture below isnt me, but imagine that the little girl is me and all the books are falling on my head!! That is what I feel like. I have tests to take, papers to write, assignments to work on.....ugh, every free moment for the next couple of days will be spent in the TCU library or the SWBTS library. So, this is the punkette updating, it isnt much, but it is all I have to offer.

1 Comments:

At 11/01/2005 10:43 AM, Blogger Ginny said...

Good luck! You can do it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home