Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Congrats to Anna and Michael

December and January have been the "wedding months"! I have been to four in the past five weeks. This past weekend Anna Hawthorne and Michael Postell were married. They are the sweetest couple and I treasure their friendship and I am honored to have a small part in their celebration. I have seen their relationship grow from the very beginning. It has been a joy to see a truly Christ-centered relationship unfold before my very eyes. I wish them all of the luck! I am so totally sad that Michael and I arent neighbors anymore but we will still have to get together and watch college football next fall. Michael and Anna making a run for the car after the reception
I am standing between the two hottest girls at the wedding besides the bride, sorry girls the bride is always the most beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home